When a customer, generally a small business, which may be a LLC, corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship, agrees to service from Kubera Management Corp, Inc. the following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Charges: Charges generally consist of an activation and setup fee and a recurring monthly charge. At sign up, generally the activation fee and first month charges are paid. However, some rate plans may allow paying multiple months of service in advance. Recurring amounts are billed monthly or at greater time increments depending on rate plan. Unless the billing date falls on a day banks are closed, the customer is generally billed on the same day of the month as the original sign up for each subsequent billing interval.
2. Services provided: The customer understands that Kubera Management Corp, Inc. attempts to optimize various targeted keywords for cities where customers operate their businesses. The customer understands that Kubera Management Corp, INC. strives to deliver the services offered below in as timely a manner as possible.
- a. Completely Functional Profile Web Site
- b. Completely Functional Google Places Business Profile
- c. Minimum 2 Key Word Phrases With Front Page Placement Within 60 Days
3. Agreement Term, Cancellation and Refunds: Customers have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan which they select, which generally a customer may cancel their service with 30 days' notice and avoid future charges, Customer may be entitled to a refund if services are not provided and or the way described Kubera Management Corp, Inc. cannot and does not guarantee a return of investment (ROI).
4. No Liability: Kubera Management Corp, Inc., its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from the use or inability to use Kubera Management Corp, Inc.'s products. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
5. Customer Disclosure: The customer agrees to inform Kubera Management Corp, Inc. in writing of any internet advertising campaigns it has performed or is performing prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the services provided by Kubera Management Corp, Inc.. In addition, the customer must provide 1 physical location address which can receive mail for each service location. Without a physical location, it is more difficult for Kubera Management Corp, Inc. to obtain front page placements. Customer further agrees that they will only use Kubera Management Corp, Inc. service for lawful purposes only.
6. Billing: Customers may request a change in their method of payment by emailing customer service at JULIE@IHISEO.COM.
7. Cancellation of Services: If customer wishes to cancel their service, they must complete a cancellation ticket, call in and request to cancel service, or send an email to JULIE@IHISEO.COM. To validly cancel service, customer must respond to a cancellation email sent to customer.
8. Communication: The customer agrees to be supportive of their internet advertising campaign and agrees to be responsive to Kubera Management Corp, Inc. requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they are not, it may affect performance of such products.
9. Terms and Conditions: Kubera Management Corp, Inc. may change its terms and conditions without prior notice, at it's sole discretion. To document your terms and conditions for your service, we recommend that you print these terms and conditions and store them in a file or electronically.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: By purchasing Kubera Management Corp, Inc's service you agree that your agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the County of Orange in the State of California with respect to any such matters relating to your purchase of Kubera Management Corp, Inc's goods.
11. Authority to Sign: The person agreeing to service on behalf of the customer hereby represents and warrants that he or she has the authority, and ability, to act on behalf of the customer.